By Lonely Planet, Paul Clammer, Paula Hardy
#1 best-selling advisor to Morocco*
Lonely Planet Morocco is your passport to the main proper, updated suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Lose your self within the Fez medina, take a camel experience within the Sahara, or get pleasure from a cup of mint tea within the excessive Atlas; all along with your relied on commute significant other. Get to the center of Morocco and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Morocco trip Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit assistance, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra profitable trip event - customs, background, artwork, literature, cinema, song, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, food
- Free, handy pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over seventy five maps
- Covers Marrakesh, Casablanca, Tangier, Fez, Tafraoute, Taghazout, Sidi Ifni, Anti Atlas, excessive Atlas, Assilah, Moulay Idriss, Figuig, Erg Chebbi and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Morocco, our such a lot accomplished consultant to Morocco, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra large insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Africa and Mediterranean Europe courses.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Paul Clammer, James Bainbridge, Paula Hardy and Helen Ranger.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling consultant to Morocco. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, February 2013 to January 2014